Mercury Marine® has been producing world-class outboard motors and stern assemblies for 80 years. We started in 1939 in a small workshop in Wisconsin, and we have grown to become the largest manufacturer of propulsion systems for boats in the world. Mercury is number one on the water! Our history is characterized by innovations and improvements, where we have defined and redefined the standards of reliable, trouble-free performance, superior power and torque; low emissions and low fuel consumption. No one has given boaters more alternative motorizations to their boats so that one can carry on all their specific activities in a reliable, comfortable and efficient manner.
Sales Planning Specialist in Norway
Mercury Marine has grown into the largest manufacturer of propulsion systems for boats in the world. In Norway the company consists of 16 people of varied age and background.
We are now looking for a new colleague with experience in B2B, preferably in the automotive industry, to coordinate the Norwegian initiatives around sales planning, pricing and budgeting to drive growth on short and mid/long term. You will have a crucial role in promoting sales excellence through various means, including metrics management, analysis of sales results and growth plans.
- prepare and analyze sales forecasts and result reports and presentations, including analysis of variances versus budget
- you will work closely with the country sales force, customer service and finance to deliver intuitive data visualizations, grounded in robust data analytics
- monitor sales performance by sales representative and support in defining sales targets that drive growth
- provide support in analyzing marketing promotion effectiveness
- work closely with the sales team in preparing and evaluating deal scenarios and dealer development plans that will drive growth
- follow up on dealers’ inventory and their retail
- monitors the campaigns spending per product line or channel
- you will also assist the Country manager in Norway in calculating pricing and margin analysis based on competitor analysis
- actively participates in the preparation of the annual sales budget exercise and ensure the system is updated once the information is confirmed
Skills & knowledge
- experience from an organization which maximizes revenues from sales of organization’s products and services through a base of reseller partners like dealers, value added resellers, distributors or retailers
- you need the ability to understand customers’ needs and constantly strives to improve the customer experience
- fluent in both English and Norwegian with the ability to write and present a persuasive and strong business case
- experience from a customer facing role represents an advantage
- positive attitude and open to new ideas
- focus upon quality
- setting high standards of performance for self and others
- remain effective within experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment
- view learning and development as a continuous life endeavor
- analytical problem-solving skills
- generate innovative solutions in work situations
With us you will get
- the opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic team in the marine industry
- a critical role with broad contact area in the organization
- a challenging role with great responsibility and good opportunities for influence
- to be a part of a strong professional environment with a role in a company that develops employees and creates good career opportunities internationally
Your dream career starts with a love for the water
We appreciate if you submit your CV and application in both Norwegian and English.
Application deadline as soon possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Advisor Hanne Holst in Adecco Select, 23 29 00 00.